Inspect, Protect & Prevent Fleas
When we talk about flea infestation !! Ace Flea Control Brisbane provides the best and expertise services.
Fleas are a major problem not only for pet owners but for everyone. And even if you don’t have any pets, these tiny pests can still make their way to your home or workplace where they can create huge problems. Commercial store-brand products such as flea bombs and powder for pets don’t work at all. You need a professional Flea Control Expert and a premier-quality flea treatment to do the trick.
At Ace Pest Control, we use advanced flea control techniques that are effectively proven to eradicate flea infestations completely. In addition to flea pest control services, Flea Control Brisbane also offers a flea prevention plan and regular inspections. This ensures that the problem does not arise in the future again once the infestation is eliminated from the premises.
Let Us Get Back to You.
What is Flea Infestation?
Flea infestation is a result of fleas latching themselves to the skin of your pets. Once inside your home, these fleas lay eggs in dark and cool places like underneath heavy furniture and floorboards. These pests can lay more than 200 eggs per month. Their larvae can live up to ten months in egg form. And hatched adult fleas live for another three or four months. Fleas usually go inoperative if there is no activity around the infested area, but get woken up by the vibrations from pets and humans walking around the nest. These fleas are most commonly found in flats and apartments.
Types of Fleas
There are many types of fleas, but the most common fleas that are found in Australia are Cat Fleas and Dog Fleas which creates havoc in the premises. These fleas provide discomfort to our beloved pets by those flea bites. Here are the types of fleas discussed in brief:
Cat fleas are usually 3 mm long and are wingless ticks. These fleas have long legs which enables them to jump long. Cat fleas generally reside in where the host or cat rests, like in a cat basket.
Dog fleas are 1 – 4 mm long and look reddish-black after having a blood meal. Due to their flattened body, they can easily jump 6 inches long from one host to another.
Signs of Flea Infestation
The identification of flea infestation is quite simple. The most difficult task is to remove the flea infestation from the premises. Here are the few signs that will prove that you do have a flea infestation.
- Your pet may start scratching and biting.
- Flies are carriers of the pathogens causing food-borne ailments.
- Redness on the skin of pets.
- Flea poop can be seen.
- Clusters on pet’s skin.
- Discomfort and irritation caused by pets.
Flea Prevention Tips
Here are some of the pest prevention tips which must be followed to avoid the flea infestation inside the premises:
- To control the fleas infestation, spray pesticides on a fixed interval.
- Protect your pets by giving them a Flea Treatment on a regular basis.
- Keeping a clean surrounding is one of the methods to prevent fleas.
- Wash your as well as your pet’s beddings in warm water.
- Vacuum your carpets and rugs thoroughly.
- Besides these, you can also get professional flea treatment which keeps complete control over their growth and infestations.
Expert Treatment to Get Rid of Fleas
To get rid of fleas permanently, you need to hire the professionals for better assistance. Just give us a call @1800 033 756. Getting rid of fleas on your own by using flea control products may not always resolve the issues as sometimes the infestation can be serious and hard to exterminate. Ace Pest Control professionals will conduct a thorough inspection of your property and ensure that the infestation can be controlled and your problems can be resolved.
- The first thing professionals will do is that they will identify the source of flea infestation.
- Our experts will let you know about the treatment of fleas for your pets.
- Regular grooming and bathing of your pets are most important.
- After that, the professionals will apply the flea treatment in the premises so as to remove and exterminate the fleas, eggs, larvae, and all the life cycle stages of flea infestation.
- At last, our team of experts will perform a follow-up visit after the treatment is done.
Does a Flea Bite Humans Too?
Fleas have been found to bite and infect humans in some cases but only as their last resort for sustenance. These pests prefer their hosts to be your pets like cats and dogs, so as soon as they discover that you are a human they jump off to search for a new source of food. Which means they don’t prefer biting humans.
Make sure, a clean home doesn’t mean that you can resist from flea infestation. You need to treat your pets from the flea problem as soon as you can. You can undergo manual flea treatment as well as a chemical flea treatment for better results.
Areas We Serve
Ace Flea Control provides services all over Australia. The team of our experts is always ready to help you, you just need to give a call and tell us about your flea issues. We provide the services on the emergency bookings as we are available 24*7 for the service. The main suburbs which we cover are:
Flea Extermination Prices
Flea Control Brisbane never asks for any additional charges or any hidden charges. The services provided by our team of experts are safe and effective. Our team of experts offers services at very affordable and cost-effective prices. Basically, the expenses depend on the size of the premises and the type of infestation caused. The approximate expenses that are charged to exterminate fleas from the premises vary from $75 – $380. Not only this, but we also offer a warranty period, which means that if any problem arises in the near future our professionals will come and retreat your property free of cost.
Why Trust Us?
- Our experts provide the guaranteed removal of fleas.
- We have experience of more than 15 years.
- We have a team of fully skilled and trained professionals.
- We can tackle all types of pests present in the premises.
- Our team provides services 24/7.
- We use eco-friendly and natural solutions during the service.
- Our professionals provide 100% satisfaction to customers.
- We have highly certified and licensed professionals.
- The services are also available on emergency bookings.
Interface With Us
To ensure the safety and health of your family and pets, it is necessary to hire professionals and get the Flea Control Services done immediately. Our experts at Ace Pest Control are highly trained and experienced to help you with 100% customer satisfaction services. We will recommend the best plan of action after the inspection of your home. The Flea Removal Brisbane offers the services at very affordable and pocket-friendly prices. For more information and to get a free quote you just need to contact Ace Pest Control by calling us at 1800 033 756. Our experts will get in touch with you at the scheduled date and time as you mentioned.