Reliable Bed Bugs Control Services In Brisbane
Are you having sleepless nights? Are you experiencing bites while sleeping? If your answer is yes, then it is a sign of Bed Bug infestation. You need professional bed bug exterminators to completely eliminate bed bugs from your place
Ace Pest Control is a top pest control company offering quality Bed bug control services for many years in Brisbane. Our Bed Bugs Control Brisbane team uses modern tools as well as follows standard procedures to effectively remove bed bugs. So, don’t think twice about hiring our bed bug exterminators for the complete eradication of bed bugs in Brisbane.
Call on 0485 865 334 or contact us through our contact us form to get the Same Day Pest Control Service!
Let Us Get Back to You.
Facts About Bed Bugs
Here are some facts that everyone should know about bed bugs.
- Bed bugs are oval in shape and are 4 – 5 mm long and are known as the fastest runners among all other insects.
- These bugs are wingless and are known to multiply rapidly.
- They are brown and turn reddish-brown once they suck human blood.
- These bugs are usually slim & their body turns round after feeding blood.
- Each one of the female bed bugs can lay 2-3 eggs a day after the mating.
- The bed bugs get attracted to warm places and carbon dioxide that we people exhale out.
- The bed bugs can survive for a long time span without feeding and keep on digesting the blood in the daytime and come out at night.
How To Differentiate A Bed Bug Bite?
Bed Bugs normally bite on any part of the body. However, the most possible areas where you can have a bite while asleep are arms, back, neck, face, and legs. The bite of a bed bug may be similar to a mosquito bite or flea bite. It can cause swelling over the area with dark red spots. You can also feel the burning sensation along with the itchiness at the bitten location. Many people may cause a reaction to the bite, but the most important thing is that you should not scratch it otherwise it may bleed or swell which is definitely harmful to the body.
Signs of Having A Bed Bug Infestation
These signs must be taken seriously. You will surely be having a bed bug infestation if you notice these few signs:
- You will note the blood spots on the bedsheet and mattress.
- There will be unpleasant odors in the room.
- You can even spot a live or dead bed bug.
- There can be the presence of eggs and eggshells.
- You can also see the place yellow Nymph skin sheds.
- You can feel itchiness on your skin due to bed bug bites.
- Dark stains and spots will be clearly visible on the mattress.
Tips To Prevent Bed Bugs
No one likes to have a bed bug infestation in their respective premises. So, here are the few tips which will prevent the bed bug infestation.
- Move your beds apart from the wall.
- Clean and vacuum your house on a daily basis.
- Try to change the bed sheets regularly.
- Need to seal up all the cracks and holes of the beds and walls.
- Vacuum the furniture, bed, mattresses, and boxes daily.
- You can also use cryolite which is very helpful in controlling bed bugs.
- If still you spot a bed bug infestation, then hire a professional for the help.
How to Control Bed Bugs?
To control the bed bugs, you need to undergo the bed bug treatment. Here is the simple method which will help you to eliminate bed bugs from the house.
1. Identification of bed bugs at your home: The first and the foremost thing you need to do is identify bed bugs that if you are really having the same infestation or not. But for instance, if you are not sure about the infestation you can call Ace Bed Bugs Control Brisbane anyway. The cost of bed bug treatment is nothing compared to the peace of mind after knowing that the premises is completely bed bug-free.
2. Cleaning of things in hot water: After that, you need to wash everything in the hot water. Things that you should wash include curtains, cushion covers, bedsheets, and everything that came into contact with bed bugs. When it is about bed bugs, you need to be more careful. There must be effective management for the removal of bed bugs.
3. Ask professionals for help: If talking about the bed bugs treatment, Ace Bed Bugs Control Brisbane is the No.1 choice of everyone. Eliminating the bed bugs from the house is not easy because they have a hiding nature. Therefore, it is recommended to have a bed bug treatment and evaluation is necessary because they can’t be exterminated in the first treatment.
Why Choose Us?
- The team has experience of more than 15 years.
- We ensure 100% guaranteed results.
- We have a team of highly skilled and trained professionals.
- There is a 24*7 availability of services.
- Same day and emergency bookings are also available.
- We provide safe and effective removal of bed bugs infestation.
- Our professionals are fully certified and licensed.
- We provide cost-effective bed bugs treatment.
Frequently Asked Question on Bed Bugs Control Brisbane:
In order to avoid any bedbug infestation, you have to be vigilant in analysing your surroundings. While returning home, inspect your luggage. If you doubt that there may be a bed bug, contact our professional bed bug control service. Bed bugs are surely not a pest that you can control by a DIY method.
Yes, the services provided by Ace Pest Control Brisbane are very affordable. Our professionals don’t even charge any extra amount on the same day bookings or emergency bookings. Call us anytime and anywhere for the service.
Bed bugs leave bloody welts and itching on the human body. The adult bed bugs can survive up to many months without eating. This makes it hard to control them. If the bed bugs enter your home or hotel, they will spread fast from one room to another, enter pipes, vacuum cleaners & on luggage and clothing. Whereas in a hotel, the guests move from one room to another & this makes the infestation spread more.cccc
Yes, sure! We offer same-day bedbug control and prevention services in Brisbane. Furthermore, we are open for bookings 24 by 7. So, ring us anytime, share your issues and get your bed bug treatment done within 24 hours of booking!
Yes, Ace Pest Control professionals offer 100% removal of bed bugs from the premises. We have a team of fully qualified and skilled experts who can deal with any type of pest infestation. Our technicians offer guaranteed bed bugs treatment.